Veterinary Internal Medicine
Our Scottsdale vets can use internal medicine to help you find answers with diagnosis and treatment options for conditions such as lung disease, brain disorder and more.
Sometimes, animals can become ill with disorders and diseases such as lung disease, immune system issues, or cancer. Internal veterinary medicine allows us to treat these conditions in dogs and cats.
Our veterinarians bring years of experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases. At Scottsdale Ranch Animal Hospital, we are equipped with several diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal.
We can manage patients with more than one disorder or disease, and provide effective treatment alternatives for pets who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Reproductive Issues
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
If your vet discovers that your pet needs expertise or a procedure that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected to a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Scottsdale and throughout the area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is backed by advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.